Monday, July 28, 2008

I Have 40 Minutes Left on my Lunch Break...

...And not a thing to read. Oh dear.

This weekend was fun. I did too much and am exhausted now that it's Monday and I still haven't cleaned my room. As per usual. But oh well. Maybe I can suck it up long enough tonight to touch some stuff. Maybe shift some papers around. Who knows?

Kendall (my BFF) comes back tomorrow from NY. Then we're going to inventory everything we've purchased/received for our Apartment. Which we move into in 24 days. AHHHHHH. That was an excited/overwhelmed scream. How did this summer get away from me? Work. I now know what' I've always expected- A 9-5 desk job would be the death of me. So though I'm grateful for the moolah and I've met some pretty rad people... I'm never coming back. I'm thinking about working at a cosmetics counter next summer. Because I love makeup/would like to give people makeovers/ I would sell a buttload of product because I know what I'm talking about and am personable AND have dimples. Plus if I work at the Clinique counter in Dillards in West Oaks maybe I can get an employee discount/ will be really close to some of my favorite stores! But who knows. Maybe I will get to score a sweet internship and will be with a production studio. (MY DREAM!) But anyways. I need to find a job for the school year. There are bajillions of places near my apartment building, other than the Blockbuster IN my complex... chyeah boi, living in STYLE. So I'm not super worried. I just need to make straight A's this semester (ha) so it might be better to work somewhere on campus because they're required to respect your class schedule. But I'm not really down with selling food items to my peers. So if I got an on-campus job, it would be in the Alumni Call Center. Where I would most definitely be a telemarketer.

Oh the things I do for my cash monies.

No comments: