Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pride Goeth Before Massive Embarrassment and Public Humiliation

At least I wish it would.

I am sick and tired of people and pride. I myself can be prideful at times. I am not claiming that I do not fall victim to this terrible pandemic. I just feel like pride-fullness is running rampant in our society right now.

From people judging Tiger Woods (Ummm... am I the only one who doesn't care? And didn't care about him when he was a golfer? Is that rude? Am I tipsy? Answer to all of these: yes.) to people who are 20 and yet feel entitled to tons of life perks, I am tired of it.

No, this is not the life update I promised. And that's coming, I assure you. This is just weighing really heavily on my heart tonight and I wanted to address the issue.

Not that I have anything meaningful to say or that I can even propose a solution for this problem. I just wanted to acknowledge that it exists.

And that I care. Just not really about Tiger Woods.

1 comment:

Amber K. said...

Yeeeah, I don't give two shits about Tiger Woods. It's neat he's a good golfer and set all those records so young, but his personal life is not his public, golf life. Who freakin cares.