Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh, Sweet, Sweet Lawds.

I am in shock.

I just went to go put something on my desk. After doing so, I walked into the bathroom. After standing back and doing Ye Olde 3-Point-Turn Do I Look Skinny Today? Maneuver, I approached the mirror. I was pleased to see my hair still looked good, despite sleeping on it and running about HEB like a crazy person for an hour or so. I then bent over, invading the mirror's personal space, looking for pimples, clogged pores, pock marks, little alien invaders, anything worth picking. I flipped my hair back to look at the right side of my face, and see a brown smear of chocolate on my face. My thoughts? What the hell? When did I eat chocolate? Ew, that's probably not chocolate. I probably got it on my face when I was making lunch. It's probably black bean juice that dried.

Wrong.

I licked my finger, and rubbed at the spot. It came off. Along with like 5 layers of my skin. I stood there, in shock, looking at this white circle on my forehead (which was now burning like a mother trucker), wondering: What. The. HELL? I then vaguely recalled hitting my face with the curling iron last night. It didn't even hurt when I did it. APPARENTLY my skin is different. Apparently MY skin needs 24 hours to develop into a peel-able scabby callousy patch of ugly.

I'm not sure you realize the stupidity of this situation: I burned my FACE. MY FACE. Fml. And apparently when you burn your face, it peels off. And takes your tan with it. So then you have a little circle of white, surrounded by a little bit of chocolatey/poop/dried black bean juice looking skin. Which makes you look like you have Face Herpes.

Fantastic.

No comments: