Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm a little bit hungry and a lot bit distraught


It's 1:17 in the morning as I write this. Which is fine. If you know me at all, you know I'm a total night owl. Except I hate that expression, because I am afraid of birds and even though Harry Potter made owls seem all cool and magical, one time one sat on the roof outside my window and hooted at me all night long and it was extremely creepy and now I hate owls even though I still think Hedwig is cool beans and I also checked to see if that night-hooting owl was carrying my acceptance letter from Hogwarts because even though I was 18, I still had hope that it's all real!

And how's that for a run-on, ehhhh?

Anyways, I'm writing this blog post to say a few things. You know, like how people who blog usually do?

So, without further ado, I present to you my current thoughts in convenient list form!

1) I promise, once again, to post with more regularity. I really, truly do. So... let the posting commence! With this very post! I can't lose!! Exclamat!on Po!nt!!!!

2) I'm kinda hungry. Which is a problem, because night eating is a major weight loss no-no.

3) Speaking about expressions I hate: no-no. I vow never to use it again. I'm embarrassed. My bestie and I, Kendolla are stuck in some weird pattern where we rather consistently say phrases we hate. We don't know the reason behind this strange compulsion, but we're slaves to it all the same.

4) Four score or some odd weeks ago, I was really excited because I came up with this super awesomely super script idea. And then a few days later, I became absorbed with brainstorming more about the world of the story, and this amazing backstory came to me and I was chugging right along, brainstorming the way only I (and other ENFPs) can, when it struck me... This wasn't a script, this was a novel. Now, I'm not inherently against writing a novel. In fact, I wrote my first at the tender age of 11. I didn't finish it, but it was rather good for an 11 year old. I don't know why I didn't finish it. I mean, I'm sooooooo good at posting on the blog. Anyway, I'm not against writing a novel. The problem is: I have one year of school left in which I need to write my little fingers off so that I can have finished scripts to shop around when I'm a penniless Comm School grad. I don't have time to write a novel. And I'm unreasonably sad about that. And so that is why I'm distraught.

5) Well... I don't have much to say, except that this chapstick is NOT living up to my standards.

6) And my knee hurts.

7) and Kendolla wanted me to post a picture to prove/disprove to her the difficulty of posting a picture in a blog. Ergo:

hmmmm... she is right. Maybe something is wrong with Blogger? Because I can't even get my picture to post/am too impatient when I'm this hungry/distraught to wait for it to load.

8) So the point of this was only to tell you dumb things and to impress you with my list.

9) How are you, my internet darlings?

Love,

Kaitlin

EDIT: Here's the damn picture. I took it on vacation last year.

4 comments:

Amber K. said...

Among other parts, I like the MBTI (Myers Briggs) reference. I'm a nerd for personality quizzes/categorizations. I'm an INTJ.

Also, my "word verification" to post this comment is "sunleg."

That is all.

Amber K. said...

I had no idea Jeremy was (is?) an INTJ. If I were to guess.. I would think he'd be an E, probably an N, likely a T, and perhaps a P. ?

Kaitlin said...

Wellllll... not to get too technical and bogged down with the copious amounts of information I have on the subject:

Trust me when I say Jeremy is most definitely an INTJ. I've never met anyone more like an INTJ than him, haha.

And, without deep analysis, as both an E and a P, let me assure you he is neither. He probably just seems these things to you because you're his family and he can be more relaxed around you guys. :)

Amber K. said...

This is all very true.

It's funny, I went back and re-read info about INTJs, and this time I read them thinking of Jeremy and not of me, and yes, it totally fits. lol