Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory of the UT Website

Perhaps I'm biased because I am a Texas Longhorn through and through. If my mom was dumb enough to join a sorority and if I was delusional enough to follow in her footsteps, I would be a legacy.

Luckily for us, instead we have a legacy of academia, fun, and accomplishment. So suck it, delta delta delta.

Anyway, the UT website isn't the best. It's kind of ugly and kind of cluttered and a bit hard to navigate. But my word, it is pure, burnt orange bliss compared to the UCLA website. I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING. And I am pretty dang computer literate. I'm up with all the trends and technologies and I even keep track of the gaming world because it's now an integral part of the entertainment industry. I always have to help my best friend (holla, butt chic) with everything computer because I get it and she... um... doesn't.

Anyway, I can't find ANYTHING. Luckily, I did find my class info in an old email. So there are not as many things up in the air and I am freaking excited. The only things worrying me, though, is getting my rental car squared away and finding the proper parking and meeting my roommate. Because that can be touchy. Worst case scenario, I'd crash with some friends I have that are still in LA. If my roommate is a psychopathic murderer who wears lavender-scented things and shines her lamp in my face.

So... I leave in three days and have a bajillion things to do. Maybe on the plane I'll write about my crazy vacation and how we almost died at a small town carnival. Maybe.

1 comment:

kendolla said...

damn right i don't get it. AT ALL SHOOT! case in point being that i am still using safari on my pc bc i finalized realized that internet explorer is evil but i have not yet realized what to do about getting this firefox thingie i hear the kids talking about so much these days.