Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like CHRIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAAS

Okay... not really. It's 70 degrees here.

Damn you, Texas. In other recent news, I just sneezed on my arm. That wasn't the news I intended to share, but it just happened. In other other news, I'm really stressing recently. Despite the fact that the semester is drawing to a close, and I have a 7-10 page paper due Friday that I've yet to start (Ha.), I'm trying to secure my living arrangements. Since Kendall doesn't know what she's doing next year, I find myself once again roommateless and hopeless. Although I'm working out an arrangement with my friend Ashley, nothing's set in stone and there are so many minute details and ultimately tons of apartment-complex BS that needs worked out... it's so depressing.

AND I'm trying to get all my stuff sorted out for LA in the summer and I just want to have a kickass internship, but nooooooooooo. Everyone has to give me conflicting information and whatnot. Okay, this isn't really that bad, and I still have 5 months to get everything arranged... but still. I'm in a complaining mood, and I want this to be resolved!!! Also I'm getting cute business cards printed to pass out in LA. I'm so excited. I will be like, giving them to craft services people, just because I will be so proud to have business cards. Cue dramatic scene where I find a discarded card (HA!) in the trashcan, as a single tear rolls down my cheek and I see my failed future flash before my eyes...

Also? I just want to write!!! And not my paper!!!!!!!! I haven't done anything remotely creative in roughly FOREVER!!!!!! (since helping Shane out with his short film, of course!) But I mean personally. However... this weekend I am taking an acting workshop with an unknown accomplice from Marco Perella, who had a recurring role on Walker, Texas Ranger and is a published author.

Yeah.
That's right. The guy met Chuck Norris.

I win :)

No comments: