Thursday, September 16, 2010

At Least It's Quasi-Informative

Here is my new blog plan. Let's come up with a snappy title, eh? How about "Blog Writing Agenda Fall 2010?" No, that's not near snappy enough. "Blagenda 2010!" I like it. See, I smooshed "Blog" and "Agenda" together to make "Blagenda." This is the stuff of legend, people. So let's get to it:

Blagenda 2010:

1) Write a day in advance and set posts to auto-publish at 9 a.m.
2) Post Monday-Friday.
3) Totally and blatantly rip off Big Mama and do Fashion Friday. Because I love fashion and Friday and this gives my offensively frequent online shopping habit a reason to exist. Research for my readers!

So that's the Blagenda 2010. Meaning this post is the last (ish) late-night post and after this I will pre-write tomorrow's Fashion Friday! Squee! (Sidenote: I don't know what I meant by "pre-write" as I'm not pre-writing it, I'm just writing it...) So hopefully my new Blagenda 2010 will keep me honest and regular, like a good fiber cereal, and I will start to build my poor, abandoned blog back up to its former glory. And by "former glory" I mean that I wrote one really good post, and other than that, my blog has flourished in obscurity.

No comments: