Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's One A.M. Do You Know Where Your Cheese Is?

The title of this post has little do with the actual post and more to do with the fact that it's one in the morning while I'm writing this and I'm really hungry. Specifically for cheese. But I will not give in to cheesy temptation, no way.

Something unfortunate happened yesterday (Wednesday. I know it's confusing. Maybe only to me.) I pulled a muscle in my back. The same ding-dang muscle I initially pulled while leaving California and hauling my two 50+ pound suitcases down three flights of stairs. I did this because my dorm didn't have an elevator, not because I'm an idiot. Unless you count choosing a dorm without an elevator as grounds for idiot status. Anyway, after the stair-lugging, I had to lug them uphill about 2 blocks to my ghetto rental car.

Then I spent a night in a ritzy hotel and the bell boys did the lugging. Oh yeah. Sadly, my reprieve was short-lived as the following day I had to do massive amounts of lugging through LAX. With that dang Miley Cyrus song on repeat in my head. Dang her with her catchy music.Dang her. THRICE DANGED!

Anyway, somewhere between stupid dorm and LAX, I pulled a muscle in the middle of my back, on the right side. Kind of where my waist is. That general area. I pulled it again like... a week after that, because I didn't let it heal properly the first time. And now I've pulled it again. THRICE PULLED!

And that's about all I have to say other than that I'll be sleeping on an ice pack tonight. Which will be great, especially since I adore freezing to death. I'll be back tomorrow for Fashion Friday! Ya'll have a good day.

3 comments:

Amber K. said...

Don't use too much ice... http://www.ehow.com/facts_5213043_do-heat-ice-pulled-muscle_.html

Kaitlin said...

@Amber Thanks for your concern! Since it's happened before, I've got how to treat it down to a science and it's doing a lot better now. :)

Kristen said...

poor baby! you need to stop doing that, lubz!