Friday, August 15, 2008

I Crack Myself UP!!!!!

So today is my last day of work. Thusly, I am not in the mood to work, nor is anyone making me/ expecting me to work. Thusly I went through some old emails in my mailbox. And I found the beginnings of a script I had COMPLETELY forgotten about... which is odd, as I LOVE(D) this one, and was uber excited about it... Anyway, now I have to decide what to write this year at school, as my goal is to complete and start trying to sell a script. Here are my options: (some of you will not have a clue to any of these, some of you I've told... whatever, this list is really for me, anyways)

1. Public Eye
2. Anabelle Gregory
3. Untitled Civil War Drama
4. Untitled Character Study of a Coffee Addict
5. High Education
6. Untitled Drama Dealing with the Relationship Between Sisters.
7. The Adaptation of My Short Story Stale Breadcrumbs

Sooooo... what to do, what to do? I've so many ideas!!! ick. Anyways, to clue you in on what I'm talking about... allow me to offer you this, the opening line of the kick-a script I found buried in Yahoo!


Public Eye
By: Kaitlin Wehlmann




CHARLIE (V.O.)
Things weren’t always bad with the missus. She used to bake me apple pie once upon a time. And then the twice-a-week charge at a local pie diner showed up on our credit card bill, and that was okay, too. To be honest, their pie was better, and I wasn’t going to let a little thing like marital bliss stand in the way of the perfect fusion of apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Susie always put too many cloves.


HAHAHAHA Seeeeeeeeeeee? Isn't that HILARIOUS?!?!???? no? just me? Oh well. I still love it and apologize for forgetting its existence.

No comments: