Monday, September 27, 2010

Beware the Groove!

Gutentag, everyone! I hope your weekend was swell. Mine was amazing! Truly stupendous. So much so that I was beyond exhausted last night and therefore did not pre-write my Monday morning post. For shame, I know. So it's actually Monday morning as I write this. And guess what?

It is 60 degrees outside! The first day of fall in Texas! I'm so happy I could cry. That doesn't make a lot of sense. But I'm still groggy, so y'all must excuse me.

I'm sorry, did you come here looking for an actual post? Well, last Friday was Fashion Friday edition two, so go read that if you're wanting to see clothes that I want to buy. I spent actual time and effort on it. As opposed to this post which is frankly just a hindrance to me, since my real goal at this moment in time is eating my cheese stick.

Tomorrow will be a weekend recap and all will be right with the world. As for now, I'm going to go enjoy my cheese stick (confession, I initially wrote cheesecake and boy, do I wish that to be so.) and the amazing fall weather and maybe dance around my room until class throws off my groove.